Pages

Friday 6 July 2018

Research Idea's



I have created a DLO on Research and information links this task was a database for information and codes for my Animation next term. I was going to make a animation about traveling around the Tamaki area. I am going to create my animation on Scratch is a website where people create animations for entertainment.
On these Slides you will find how to create the outcome of my animation special Materials and components and also research contents.
Hyperlinks will also be used for this DLO.
My Digital learning outcome is researching Idea's to create a featured design in my animation.
I popped in some examples of how the digital learning outcome will look like adding in a few backdrops will give the background a texture and feature.


No comments:

Post a Comment