Pages

Wednesday 3 July 2019

Multiplication Thinking Game


I have created a Maths game which is based on Multiplicative thinking this game helps you to solve Multiplicative questions and help you understand the maths that is hidden in these questions. On each of these slides their is a correct and incorrect answer. If the question is incorrect their is a link for help that takes you to a video to help explain/show how the Multiplicative thinking strategy works. After you have watched the video their is a button next to the video that shows try again. The try again button will take you to the same slide that you are struggling on. In this game I have written 9 maths questions, that I then showed to some of the students in LS2. After I was completed with my game I asked a few friends to check my game. I also asked them to give me feedback on my game. The only mistake that I needed to change was to link all of the slides. 

2 comments:

  1. Hey Joel,
    I really enjoyed playing your maths game I like your animated character. I also like how you have made your questions not to hard and not to easy and like how you have done a need help if someone gets it wrong and is stuck. I see you have used your Learn, Create, share. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Greetings to you Joel,
    This is a great game you've made. I really like you animated character and your questions are tricky. I really enjoyed playing your game.

    ReplyDelete