Pages

Wednesday 11 December 2019

Activity 2: What... Mostly Proud of, Summer Learning Journey

For Activity 2 our task was to interview 3 friends or classmates about what they are mostly proud of. In this task I interviewed Mele, Marieta and Myself. I am very proud of my sister for finishing college and going onto university because she has worked so hard and has stayed committed to all her subjects including her favorite, Maths. 

Mele- " A big achievement that I am very proud of this year is being able to lead my school as Head Girl for 2019, because not only was I able to welcome visitors, present many times and take on responsibilities, but I believe that being chosen as Head Girl has given me the opportunity to embrace our school VALUES very well and represent our school confidently. Next year will become a new chapter and being that I have experienced what a leader is like, I am fulfilled and ready to become a ambassador at my new college. 

Marieta:" Me and my family are proud for myself. The reason why is because two weeks ago I got baptised. It was scary but I got through it. The next day out of 50 people I was chosen to read the word for the preacher. I was really shy but I am so happy that I accomplished this goal that has been waiting for me for about 3 years. "

No comments:

Post a Comment