Pages

Wednesday 11 December 2019

Activity 3: The Columbian Exchange, Summer Learning Journey

A Person who has had a positive impact on my life is my aunty... Because ever since I was little I always used to travel and experience what life is like in the pacific. From the moment I left New Zealand to Rarotonga I didn't really know what flying in a plane was like so it made me very concerned that something was going to happen after watching all sorts of different movies that made 
a negative impact on my travels. But once I got on my aunty told me that being on a plane can be scary when its your first time, but then after an hour of calming down I started getting used to it. Now these days  I travel and explore New Zealand, Pacific Islands and parts of the world. She has gotten me involved in a lot of sports in which she has being paddling for along time. I started paddling at the age of 4 when I turned 5 I paddled for Tamaki then going on through the ages I paddled for Manukau/ aka Manu Midgets.  I competed against so may teams and even got to go to the worlds in Tahiti which excited me very much. This all happened because of my aunty, going to work everyday, attending programmes that have to do with schools and careers. I think that she is a great role model in our family because she is always kicking off an event for our family. 

This Task is my version of a person who has a positive impact on me, This tells a short text of how my Aunty... Debs made my life a dream. 

No comments:

Post a Comment