Pages

Monday 9 December 2019

Activity 1: New Zealand Royal


(About Ella Yelich O'connor), Today is the first day of the Manaiakalani Summer Learning Journey Teaser week, The first task of today was to create a Profile Infographic about Lorde. 1 fact that I found interesting and that is included in this Profile page, That she accomplished 19 awards from International to National. I found a lot of the information from videos that I have watched + Sites that explains a lot of facts about Lorde and how she took her passion to a whole new level. I personally enjoyed this activity because its based on Arts and Entertainment. 




2 comments:

  1. HI joel it is me John good blog post Joel nice work very good it is very nice seeing that you blog it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi joel
    It is interesting that she won at an high school talent show and how her mum and dad told her to read lot of books .

    ReplyDelete