Pages

Thursday 3 December 2015

Revising writing

On Saturday I was at my Papa's, Aunt’s, and Uncle’s house getting ready for Halloween. When I saw my Papa he was dressed up as a spooky zombie and I was dressed up as a purple bat. I was ready for Halloween. Me and my Papa were going around the houses asking for lollies. Once we went to a house that was very black and very spooky. My Papa got scared and I told him don’t worry It's just a house full of decorations. There were spiderwebs, bats and witch decorations. I knocked on the door and out came a man and a lady gave us some sweets and we said “happy trick or treat”. I said to them next we went down to another house that wasn't spooky as it was. It only had spiders and a black witch’s broom. I knocked on the door and out came a black witch the lady gave us chocolate pumpkins. When we stopped at kings Road we spotted my friend Zara and her Dad Ba-bu they were going trick or treating for yummy treats. Me and my Papa were walking to Zara. We asked her if we could come with you to get yummy treats and they said “yes”. When we stopped down at the cafe we had a hot chocolate and a strawberry cupcake. After that we went back down to Courts Cress to go to other houses for trick or treating. When we saw another house it was even scarier I said “happy trick or treat”. Then out came a spider the man gave us lollies and chocolates. It was a fun Halloween. Then it was time to go home. I said “bye” to my friend Zara and went back home to eat all the goodies. Yesterday and today me and liam were working on my recount about Halloween we had to edit some of the mistakes from my recount to make my recount make sense . We had to fix up words the sentences that don't make scene.

No comments:

Post a Comment