Pages

Wednesday 7 December 2016

Researching Flying objects

Today I Researched about Flying objects so I picked a bird for my Researching process. I had to choose witch Document i wanted to work on It was inquiry that i had worked on the slide was about my flying project it was information about a Harpy Eagle. I went onto Britannic and the website said that many Harpy eagles migrate around the world. They travel from China to South america to Brazil and even to Africa They crossed the Asian Oceans to the deserts of Egypt and back to China. Many of the wild's Eagle have been reported on the news. 
Image result for harpy eagleAlso these creatures can trespass other birds to. 
And sometimes   

1 comment:

  1. Great research Joel, and well done on summarising the information for you to understand it. This will help you when you come to create your piece of writing.

    ReplyDelete