Pages

Wednesday 15 November 2017

Juggling lesson's with Mr Wong

Juggling Lesson's with Mr Wong
  • Mr Wong told LS1 and my partner where we are going.We went at  1:53 pm in the afternoon after lunch.We were going to room 7 to write notes about our partners juggling the 2 balls.

  • I Juggled along and helped my partner Ellenora juggle the 2 steps.I practice along and taught her how to juggle.
    • First Mr Wong picked Aung naing as an example,Aung naing tried his best to juggle 2 balls then 3,He did well on his first one.
    • Then  Me,Yesha and peter juggled with 1 tennis ball
    • After we juggled  with 2 balls

    • Last  Mr Wong showed us the fourth step for the 3 juggled by hand.
    • We then went off into our groups and started practicing doing our 3 style juggling.
    • Peter and me juggled, I had my partner to put the notes down on her Chromebook.
      • .The Day was fun
      This was a really tough session to do but i tried my best.This was very interesting.
    Last week on Monday,LS1 and Mr Wong went to room 7 to practice writing notes for there recount.Mr Wong,First gave us the instructions of what we were going to do.We were going to learn how to juggle so that we and our group can write a perfect note or list of the steps that we were told to do.It was really interesting of how the day was going to end.When we were in the class room we had to get into partners,My partner was Ellenora. And then in room 7 we had to get into groups.The 2 of our other buddies was Peter,Yesha. It was tough to juggle with 3 balls so we started off  with 1 and 2 balls.

1 comment:

  1. hi Joel

    I like you blog post the good how long were you there for? and why?
    Keep up good work!

    ReplyDelete