Pages

Friday 13 April 2018

Sounds and smells of the night market

5-7-10
(5 minutes writing - 7 minutes DRAFT in pairs - 10 minutes writing)


I can see food thats is firing on a hot element and the flavors rising with steam. I can hear the Churros sizzling in the hot oil & Chocolate sauce drizzling on the soft textured delight. I can smell the air blasting with flavors & served food smelling with great texture. I can also taste the sugar bursting in my mouth. As I leave the food stand I can taste hot moist Churros in my mouth I can also taste the sugar bursting in my mouth. I can think of my first bite and how it is going to taste when l bite it. I would do anything just to take one bite of that delicious crunchy Churro.I can feel the inside of my stomach rumbling as l can smell the churros sizzling away.I can't say one word because of the tasty desert I took a bite of.
I can say that the bite was hot & soggy.


For writing I budied up with my partner Avalon we made a copy of our writing template and watched a video to get us thinking of Idea's to do this we used a whiteboard and whiteboard marker.
After putting down about what happens at the night market we started talking to each other thinking of what topic about the night market we could write about.We decided that we should write about the different foods at the night markets.

We used the 9 main symbols Feel,Taste,Look,Smell and hair,Then we started writing our paragraphs.Then we thought of something we wanted to make our paragraphs more powerful so that it would inspire people of what the night markets are like.

After writing for a few minutes we talked again and checked our spelling correction and also to make sure that our sentences made sense.Once we were done we carried on to the 5,10,7 draft.We copied in our paragraphs and moved on to the next final step,The next step was to write feedback about our writing and how we felt about our story.






No comments:

Post a Comment