Pages

Thursday 19 December 2019

2020- Going to College with the Knowledge

Image result for Tamaki college

Kia ora this is a Video showcasing of how I travelled through time and faced many challenges in my life at school, But then it gets better when people encouraged me to believe that anything is possible even going to camp and being afraid of heights was a challenge that I faced, but I never stopped  giving up in the end it all turned out to be successful. I didn't need a emergency phone or a fire extinguisher all I needed was faith and motivation. So this short video clip explains how I'm going from level 50 to 100 In college my goal is to join as many sports is possible getting involved in outside or indoor activities is great. My proudest achievement from 2012-2019 is be able to have the confidence and to be able to collaborate with others during learning time. In the school holidays I will be blogging and commenting on peoples blogs I will work hard and stay committed during the festive season and build my way till the time starts for me to attend (Tamaki College).

No comments:

Post a Comment