Pages

Thursday 24 August 2017

Superheros-Mystery men

Superhero


  • LI To separate fact from Opinion
  • LI; To identify the main ideas in a text
I have done Fact or Opinion on Superhero's.I had to watch a video to get all of the facts and opinions.I also had to do a Summary frame on this to explain the main idea in this video.
Text title: Super hero's
Author:

I think the main idea of this text is that the guy was telling them to work together & fight for each other.
One example of a supporting detail is The man is encouraging them to participate.
Another example of a supporting detail is The guy is thinking that he's going to get vacuolated.
It is clear that the main idea is  that the guy was telling them to work together & fight for each other.


because The guy really doesn't want too die.

1 comment:

  1. Greetings Joel
    I think you have done a great job.I like how you have a Learning intention so everyone read you work can understand what we learnt.What did you learn and how did you learn?
    Keep it up

    ReplyDelete