Pages

Thursday 16 May 2019

Gymnastics, Kiwi sport, coah steve





Today in Gymnastics I have learnt how to take risks in each of the activities. I have learnt how to build strength in Gymnastics by warming up and stretching my legs. In Gymnastics I learnt how to do a cartwheel, Backwards role, Beam balancing. Their are 3 rotations in Gymnastic that each group has, forward roles- backwards role, Handstands, Beam- Balancing, Jumping, building strength. 

Thanks to Steve from Eastern Saberts gymnastics

1 comment:

  1. Hi Joel,
    I thought all your blogs were interesting and had lots of information on each subject of your blog. I think you've done a great job in expressing yourself in your writing. Fanstatic Joel keep up the great work and keep trying your best. Love Mum

    ReplyDelete