Pages

Tuesday 13 June 2017

Pieces of Tecknowledgey

Blogging Template


Title
Piece of Tecknowledgey
Learning Intention
LI: To define what a piece of tecknowledgey is.
What did you learn?
I learnt lots of Systems and tecknowledgey.I also learnt the difference.
How did you learn?
I had to work with a partner on 2 google drawing called Piece of tecknowledgey. And had to get photos off from a document.
Embedded Digital Learning Object
[Claudia&Joel] Piece of Technology (2).png
Labels
Other
Choose the subject:
  • Other

Choose a keyword from the learning intention. For example:
To identify the pieces of tecknowledgey and system.
LI: To define what a piece of tecknowledgey is.
I had to work with a partner on 2 google drawings and a document to paste the pictures on the draws
I had to find different pictures like System and tecknowedgey.

No comments:

Post a Comment