Pages

Tuesday 5 September 2017

Speech marks

  • Add speech marks:
    1. What time is it?" asked Aung Naing. ​
    2. "I want chicken for ​dinner​," Said Hosea.
    3. "Can I be on your team asked Jonathan?. ​
    4. "I would like an ice cream please, "Said Liane".
    5. ​"Mojtaba said to his friend I know all of the colors of the rainbow."They are red,orange yellow,green,blue,indigo and violet.  
    6. Would you like to read a book? asked Mrs Sloan.
    7. Where is my Chromebook? asked Pua?.
    8. It is time to go to assembly, said Mr Wong. ​
    9. "What is 15 + 12? asked Mr Ogilvie?".
  • Blog about speech marks.

LI: To use speech marks to show when someone is speaking.
(To make direct quotes.)

In Writing I worked on a Google doc with sentences that i had to fix up.I had to put Speech marks,Commas,Capital letters,Question marks,Exclamation mark,Full stops. 
I learnt by watching a video about Speech marks.
the video  

No comments:

Post a Comment