Pages

Wednesday 4 July 2018

Chicago sports team



Me,  Sanujan, Jonathan, Harlem, Nickaela  worked on Chicago sports teams. We included information  to this DLO about what the sport team plays for and 3 facts that told us key information about the sports team. My team that I worked on  was Chicago cubs, Sanujan did the White soxs, Jonathan did the black hawks, Harlem did the Chicago bulls and Nickaela worked on Chicago bears.
What we included in this DLO was Information, Facts, Uniform that the team wears, The logo and the arena they play at.
Our information was about the sport the team and the location, This was mine I read a website full of information that I wrote down in my own words.
I went on to google maps and searched for the where the Chicago Cubs play, It came up with the destination the stadium was Wrigley field, I wrote down all the information that I knew on to my slide.

No comments:

Post a Comment