Pages

Tuesday 3 July 2018

Present day


Me and my group finised off our DLO 's and were ready to present our work in front of the class.
We spoke about how much in percentage there was in gram of M&M's.
We took turns at speaking my favorite part was history because I got to do a lot of research it was the funnest part.
Speaking in front of the class struggled me a lot but when I spoke about the Comparison and History there was a lot that inspired me.
We went through each slide explaining about when were M&Ms invented and information that spoke a lot about why were they made how did the Mars company get the Idea of making M&M's.
Also we found out how they became popular and why people were so interested in them because of the chocolate inside the coated shells.
The fact that I learnt about was that chocolate would melt in your pocket but when they started thinking that It wasn't a good Idea to put an M&M in your pocket without the coated shell it will melt so they made edible shells made in many different colors.
I found out that the blue M&M disappeared for a decade and the Mars company started Making tan but after that they removed the  tan M&M and replaced it with the blue M&M.
It was really  fun working on this project I enjoyed learning about new things that I haven't learn't about before.  

No comments:

Post a Comment