Pages

Wednesday 13 December 2017

Dancing mat typing

LI: To engage what kind of typing skills are there

I have learnt how to use dancing mat typing for typing practice I used my tired fingers and my strong fingers to type in different ways.I am now on level 2.I have tried out level 2 but I am still struggling I will practice at home and at school to learn how to use qwertyuiop and repeat it backwardly.

After level 2 I will learn to do level 3 harder because it will give me the time to practice.Also the website gave me examples of how to type through the keys.

This is a Website I would use to practice my typing skills on.


1 comment:

  1. Greetings Jole
    I like your work because it has a lot of information and images for other people that go on your blog to look at so they know what dancing mat is.

    ReplyDelete