Pages

Thursday 16 August 2018

Animation Circulatory system



Last term I created an animation explaining information and vocabulary about a system in the human body called a circulatory system.  It is where your lungs are and it is where avioli goes into tubes and then ends up in the nest where your breath of old avioli comes out of the lungs and out of your mouth.
To create this I used characters for speech so they could explain all the parts of breathing air and old air.
There are 2 tubes one is for breathing  air and the other is for swolling food. The organisms help your blood to restore nutrients into the body. This took a week to create because I was so busy trying to find information. I thought of making characters because so its easier to not copy characters from online.  I think this was also a great idea because characters can explain a lot of things like explaining about the human body.




No comments:

Post a Comment