Pages

Thursday 30 August 2018

The history of the panmure bridge


In Inquiry I created a DLO collage about the first panmure bridge.
I focused on getting  all the information down, also I watched a video to help me find out more information on why they constructed the first panmure bridge.
Because people couldn't get across the water because sometimes there would be a rough weather or sometimes drown when the water was deep.
Once I knew all the information that I needed I created the DLO before I had started I thought of some Ideas to how I was going to put all the info on my DLO.
Then I started to put pictures on to explain the story, I put on the pictures of the panmure bar, Panmure bridge, Panmure transport, and the material that they used to make the panmure bridge.



No comments:

Post a Comment