Pages

Wednesday 22 August 2018

Maths week-Scale Drawings



Last week was maths week that week all  of LS2 had a activity to do we created scale drawings of clipart characters. 
The Enlargements were written in multiplication our scale drawing included an image that we picked out for ourselves. I chose a Pokemon because I thought that it would be interesting to draw. This was very difficult because I had to make sure that where I drawed was in the right boxes that it shows on my image.This was scale drawing 1-2 my boxes had to be in good measurement because if I didn ´t have the lines straight my lines would be crooked and I won´t be able to draw my scale drawing properly. 
This was my first time drawing a scale drawing at first  I wasn´t really sure but I practiced on the scale drawing test.
After I ruled lines I started drawing my clipart charterer when I was finished drawing I thought that all the hard effort that I put into drawing this clipart character was amazing. 
I then started coloring in my scale drawing which I blended in the colors to make it a great texture. 



2 comments:

  1. Kia Ora Joal! This is amazing because i think you have drawn the pokemon so nicely that I almost thought it was just a picture! I have never done scale drawings before but now that I have seen yours I want to learn scale drawings. Next time you could make it just as good on the bigger piece of paper. That would make it super awesome.
    From Hunter, room 1 wainui beach school, gisborne, NZ.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia Ora Joal! I am Angus, from Wainui Beach school Gisborne. I have liked the way you have explained what you have chose and the things you could improve on next time. Also bonus cool points for you're great drawing. You have also made me thought about my future in maths because I am really looking forward to learning new and different challenges. Next time, you could try putting in more improvement because this is a quality blog so keep it up.
    From Angus

    ReplyDelete